Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leap Day Relay Update

I love Jeremy's fun idea for a co-ed Leap Day Relay this week, but let's face it: the ratio of men to women on Wednesdays nights is at least 20 to 1, and we're not likely to be able to field many teams!  So here's the plan: if you can put together a team, then great, put down a relay time.   But if you don't have a team, don't let that stop you from coming up and skiing -- we'll do a regular 5k skating race also.

Once again, I expect to be working late, so if anyone can pick up the sign-in sheet for me, that would be so helpful.  Hope to see all of you at least once before the season is over!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me off the hook Debbie - it turns out I might not be able to even be there due to a kindergarten open house. I guess I'll trade skiing mayhem for a different kind.

    We'll see what the trip up the pass looks like and what it does to attendance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can bring all the kindergartners skiing -- it would be focused mayhem! But thanks for the creative idea.

    ReplyDelete