Saturday, January 3, 2015

First Race-Probably a No-Go

I skied at Amabilis today and people, it is bleak on the lower trails.  There isn't enough snow on the Berg or Viking loops for Nick to groom, and the forecast for the coming week is very unpromising.  So I'm calling it: the first race, this Wednesday, is canceled, unless a snow miracle happens.  So sad ...

No comments:

Post a Comment